Pretty in Pink
I'm obsessed with smoothies. Like mega obsessed. I have one almost every single day. I go through phases with my smoothies. Green, pink, sweet, tart - I have tried so many combinations.
This is a super simple smoothie recipe, with a secret ingredient - cauliflower! Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower have amazing estrogen blocking and anti-cancer properties, which makes them a great food to eat for women especially in their 40s. And no, estrogen isn't bad, but too much is.
Pretty in Pink Smoothie
- prep time: 5 minutes
- cook time: 1 minute
- total time: 6 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk (more more if you like a thinner consistency)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2/3 cup frozen cauliflower (or unfrozen or cooked/steamed cauliflower)
- 1/4 full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- Pour in almond milk first, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend in high speed blender and serve right away.